Solar meets Glass
The successful Solar Meets Glass conference is being held for the fourth time. The Ostbayerisches Technologie-Transfer-Institut e. V. (OTTI) is co-organizing the event now alongside Messe Düsseldorf and Solarpraxis. This cooperation guarantees a vast network of contacts within both the glass and the solar industry and a high-quality conference program that addresses the most up-to-date topics engaging the industry.
After a market and technology overview of photovoltaics and glass, the focus of the Solar Meets Glass – 4th Industry Summit for Markets, Costs and Technology will be on the topics of current industry developments, matching glass quality with solar end products, cost and efficiency and BIPV trends.
This is an opportunity for managers, developers and purchasers from the glass and solar industry to gain strategic know-how for investment decisions and production optimization. The summit is aimed at the photovoltaic, solar energy and CSP segments and all areas of the glass industry.
Who will you meet?
- Solar module manufacturers for thin-film as well as crystalline PV
- Equipment suppliers from the glass and solar industry
- Automation technology suppliers
- Solar system integrators and manufacturers of mounting systems for PV-plants
- Glass manufacturers
- System providers for glass applications and mounting systems for glass
- Investors, banks, analysts
Especially the management levels are addressed here (CEOs, CTOs), but also product managers, developers and purchasers from glass and solar industry companies and equipment manufacturers as well.