PV Power Plants - EU 2014
After taking place in Prague, Paris, Vienna and Warsaw the conference “PV Power Plants – EU” has established itself as a renowned industry institution: Professional exchange and networking meets high quality presentations and news on the latest industry developments.
The conference language is English. Approximately 200 participants from all over the world are expected to attend.
More details on PV Power Plants - EU 2014 will soon be published. Meanwhile, please address your questions to Amelie Wachner.
Who Will Be Attending?
- Chief executives, product managers and project developers of module and cell manufacturers, producers of inverters and power components, suppliers of foundations, substructures, cabling and other components
- Planners, contractors, installers, engineering and construction companies
Utilities and manufacturing / service companies from the conventional power industry
- Sales managers responsible for large-scale systems
- Insurance companies, brokers and agencies
- Investment banks and investors
- Political representatives
- Energy agencies
- Attorneys involved in large-scale PV projects
- Journalists addressing economic, technological and energy issues
The Industry Guide
The industry guide "PV POWER PLANTS" has been released following the Solarpraxis conferences "PV Power Plants - USA" in Phoenix/Arizona and "PV Power Plants 2013 - EU" in Warsaw/Poland. This is the unique industry guide with a clear focus on large-scale PV plants.
Please find more information here.