Solar meets Glass
For the third time Solarpraxis AG, renowned service provider in the solar energy sector with long-term experience in engineering as well as in organizing of conferences, and Messe Düsseldorf GmbH, as competent partners with long standing experience in the areas of solar and glass, established a platform for the discussion of pressing issues of the solar and the glass industry.
The „SOLAR MEETS GLASS - 3rd Industry Summit for Markets, Costs and Technology“ brings the solar and glass industry together in order to discuss the current issues of both sectors. After a market and technology overview of photovoltaics and glass, the focus will be on the topics of market development, cost reduction and technology optimization.
This is an opportunity for managers, developers and purchasers from
the glass and solar industry to gain strategic know-how for investment decisions and production optimisation.
The summit is aimed at the photovoltaic, solar energy and CSP segments and all areas of the glass industry.
- Solar module manufacturers for thin-film as well as crystalline PV
- Equipment suppliers from the glass and solar industry
- Automation technology suppliers
- Solar system integrators and manufacturers of mounting systems for PV-plants
- Glass manufacturers
- System providers for glass applications and mounting systems for glass
- Investors, banks, analysts
Especially the management levels are addressed here (CEOs, CTOs), but also product managers, developers and purchasers from glass and solar industry companies and equipment manufacturers as well.