German PV Market Executive Briefing
2009 was the year of the crisis but the real challenges still lie ahead!
In 2010 the German PV market is facing significant changes. In the second half of 2009 the market even outstripped the most optimistic expectations. Germany once more approved to be a reliable safeguard for the PV industry. And here is the risk: With the drastic change of the promotion scheme the world strongest PV market is facing an even bigger challenge.
Can Germany maintain its leading role in the global PV market? And how can companies sustain a successful position?
Strengthen your business – both in Germany and the worldwide PV market – by taking part in the German PV Market Executive Briefing on May 11th in Frankfurt am Main organised by Solarpraxis together with EuPD Research.
The following topics will be addressed:
- What are suitable strategies for your company in times of uncertainty?
- How to react to shrinking margins and shifts in segmentations?
- What are the prospects of PV in Germany in the post-promotion era?
We offer a 10% discount for members of the PV Group and BSW-Solar.
Date and time: May 11, 2010 | 11.00am - 6.00pm
Get together: 10.30
Conference language is English!
Who will participate
- Chief executives, product managers and project developers
- Sales and Marketing managers
- Banks involved in financing PV projects
- Insurance companies, brokers and agencies
- Investment banks and investors, involved in financing and supporting the producers/ system integrators
- Political representatives
- Journalists from economic, technology and energy publications