Development and milestones of Solarpraxis AG
From its beginning, Solarpraxis has constantly evolved and has become a leading knowledge service provider in the field of renewable energies. The milestones that mark our development are:
- 1998 – Solarpraxis GbR is founded by Karl-Heinz Remmers and Kay Neubert in Berlin.
- 2000 - Solarpraxis AG is established by Karl-Heinz Remmers, Kay Neubert and Holger Bedurke.
- 1999 – Solarpraxis publishing operations publishes its first book: Große Solaranlagen (Large-scale Solar Systems). The book's extensive practical, technical and financing information for solar installations has made it an industry benchmark, one that is still highly influential.
- Autumn1999 – the first Forum Solarpraxis is held with the aim to bring together representatives of the solar industry: associations, policy makers, the financial world and the media. Forum Solarpraxis has since developed into one of the most important industry events in the solar energy industry.
- Expo 2000 – Solarpraxis presents the solar industry's revenue figures for the first time ever, clearly demonstrating the enormous potential for growth of renewable energies.
- 2002 – Solarpraxis' first books are translated and adapted into English. The company can now cater to the demands of what has become an international market while showcasing the German solar industry's technical expertise.
- 2003 – Solarpraxis begins consulting services for mounting photovoltaic modules and converters. Its clients include major solar companies.
- 2004 – Solarpraxis offers yield assessments for photovoltaic installations. The company provides efficiency calculations for PV power plants to financial institutions and operators.
- 2005 – Solarpraxis engineers and consultants offer investors financial advice for investing in solar markets. Clients include leading energy technology companies.
- August 2006 – Solarpraxis becomes a publicly traded company. The IPO's goal is to create a sustainable financial basis for the internationalization of the company and introduce new products.
- First Conferencia de la Industria Solar 2007 in Madrid, Spain – Solarpraxis invites the Spanish solar industry to take part in its first solar technology conference to be held in Spain. The first issue of photovoltaik - DAS MAGAZIN FÜR PROFIS (photovoltaic – the magazine for professionals) is published for the Intersolar 2007.
- 2007 – photovoltaik casts Solarpraxis AG in the role of leader for independent news and information on the German solar industry.
- 2008 – to complement the German-language magazine photovoltaik, Solarpraxis launches an English-language edition, pv magazine for an international audience.
- Since 2002 – Solarpraxis AG and its subsidiary Sunbeam GmbH have worked closely with trade associations to provide information on technology and markets. Sunbeam also provides services and consulting to companies for marketing and public relations. Our multilingual industry guides published under the RENI series since 2009 have answered the industry's need for high quality industry and technology guides for the renewables market.
- 2009 – Solarpraxis AG's success in conference and event organization leads to its role in developing similar events in Europe and the United States.
- The website pv-magazine.com was launched in June 2010.
- Solarpraxis AG entered the large-scale PV systems sector in the same year and has since supported project developers and investors with comprehensive planning, consulting and testing services.
- In the clearly expanded conference business, 1st Inverter and PV System Technology Forum 2011 could be positioned successfully in Berlin in January 2011.
- In June 2011, the knowledge service provider published the first Chinese issue of the trade journal pv-magazine and thus entered a completely new market.
Thanks to its broad range of expertise in the solar industry, Solarpraxis AG is able to act as the link between solar companies and their clients. With Solarpraxis' help, companies can more effectively position themselves to take advantage of the booming market in renewable energies. The company's long list of milestones has led Solarpraxis AG to become a key player in the industry's strategic sectors and be a creative and constant source of new projects.